Know Your Hero
The Story That Started In 1956
The Hero Group, now “A household name in India” and one of the leading business conglomerate in the country, saw its beginning in 1956 when four Munjal brothers shifted to Ludhiana from Kamalia (now in Pakistan). As first generation founders, they had started with manufacturing of bicycle components at Ludhiana in North India.
Today, the group founded by Late Dr Brijmohan Lall Munjal has come across a long way. Diversified and across more than six industry verticals comprising Automotive & Auto Components, Financial Services, Renewable Energy, Electronics & IT Enabled Services and Higher Education & Training. Committed to delivering outstanding products and services and fostering customer satisfaction, Hero Group has touched millions of lives in India.
The company also has been conducting its business in more than 35 countries. It aims to achieve its vision to strengthen the focus on mobility, technology and creating a global footprint, with Hero MotoCorp, the group’s flagship company and a world leader in motorcycles participating shoulder to shoulder in the growth of the country by providing mobility to millions of people of India.
Who We Are
More than 6 decade of successful business operations
- Revenues in excess of US$ ~6 billion
- Building world class products based on deep customer insight
Multiple operating businesses with leadership in many
- World leaders in motorcycle business for the last 18 years
- Largest aluminium alloy foundry for auto components in India
Visionary family based on core values
- Strong track record of building businesses
- Ethical business practices and responsible corporate citizen
Leading brand of India with strong connect with customers
- Over 75 million two-wheelers sold
- Extensive rural coverage ~100,000+ villages